THOMAS FOREMAN PHOTOGRAPHY
Latest Blog Post:
The Peppercorn Kitchen Cafe24th May, 2013
I popped down to 'The Peppercorn Kitchen Cafe' to take a quick few snaps. The Peppercorn Kitchen is a lively little cafe with a very much Middle-Eastern, North African, Mediterranean feel to the menu. I did have the pleasure of sampling a couple of the dishes after taking some photos and there is absolutely no chance of me not going back! Just thinking about it now is making me want to ge ... Read More
Photography in Cornwall, Devon & Somerset
Thomas Foreman Photography - contemporary and stylish photography for all occasions.
Merging individual style with clients' exact specifications and desires, from product to portraiture, wedding to fashion to events - Thomas Foreman Photography ensures the highest quality images whilst maintaining a creative edge.
Fully trained and experienced in a multitude of techniques and environments, and with extensive experience across a range of genres and industries, Thomas tailors his photography to individuals' requirements to ensure beautifully bespoke results.
Thomas engages with an informal, editorial style for candid moment-capturing, which lies at the heart of his wedding photography work and is evident throughout. Fusing classic elements with an experimental flair, the results are an effortlessly distinct and polished set of wedding images that will be cherished for generations to come.
Specialising in weddings Newquay, weddings in Penzance, weddings in Truro and weddings in the rest of Cornwall and Devon.
Mr 'Thomas Foreman Photography'
Following years of higher education combined with a spate of Beach Lifeguarding across the globe, my unrelenting passion for photography and travel led me to formally studying it in Sydney, where I was fortunate to have worked alongside a range of top photographers within both the fashion world and wedding industry.
I covered a range of markets and projects, from music festivals and high end fashion shoots to city weddings and sporting events.
A Christmas trip back to Cornwall swiftly became permanent and I relocated my business to the county after realising how much I missed living and working in the area.
My laid back approach, combined with a keen eye and attention to detail is apparent in all of my work. Drawing from the environment in which I'm shooting as well as showcasing the human condition in all of its varying forms I merge the contemporary with the traditional, working within a variety of styles and methods to create a wedding album that individually echoes the spirit of the people and the day.
I've worked hard over recent years in establishing my Wedding Photography Cornwall, as well as my Baby Photography Cornwall. Although I'm willing to shoot anything and enjoy the variation, including projects involving fashion, events and products photography....
Featuring the following venues :
* Winter / night time wedding photography at Trevenna Barns - Cornwall wedding
* Wedding photography invitation services - Wedding Invites
* Quick autumn time affair in Penzance - Penzance Registry Office
* Yet another Cornish wedding at the fabulous Trevenna
* Winter wedding at Trevenna Barns, Bodmin - the Bigg's Wedding
* Foreign wedding, Nice in the South of France - the Thompsons
* Headland Hotel wedding, at Fistral Beach - Janet & Ralf
* Crantock wedding, with reception at Mawgan Porth - Retorrick Mill
* Beach wedding at Porth & Fistral in Cornwall. Reception at Carnmarth Hotel
* Ladock Country wedding, Truro, Cornwall - the Strongmans
* Wedding photographs from Trevenna Barns in Cornwall, photography from Bodmin, Cornwall 2009
* Wedding photographer of a wedding at Glendorgal Hotel, covering your special day in Newquay, 2010
* Photography for your wedding day in Newquay - The Bay Hotel 2010
* Wedding photography services at Rosewarne Manor, a wedding venue in Hayle, 2011
* Trereife Manor, Photography services for this Penzance wedding venue, summer 2011
* Summer wedding photography - Scorrier House weddings, located in Redruth. Summer wedding 2011
* Rosewarne Manor wedding photography, photography coverage in Hayle, 2011
* The Old Coastguard (Penzance) wedding venue, Wedding photographs from 2011
* Carnmarth Hotel @ Fistral. Newquay Wedding Photography, Cornwall 2012
* Wedding photography in the Old Coastguard that sadly no longer hosts Cornish Weddings
* Cornish (Penzance) Wedding, Trevadoe Chapel...Followed by Penzance Sailing Club.
* Retorrick Mill (Cornwall wedding photography) in Newquay, summer 2012.
* More wedding photography Cornwall venues and weddings to come...
* Wedding Photography Cornwall coverage supplies wedding photography services for the whole Day. Including, wedding photography preparation, wedding photography for the ceremony, wedding photography for the reception, wedding photography for speeches and wedding photography for the dance floor. As well as extra wedding photography services, such as Trash The Dress.
* Keep your eyes peeled for more featured Weddings in Cornwall - including plenty of weddings at Trevenna (Bodmin), Wedding photography in Newquay, as well as lots of weddings all over Cornwall and a quick trip to Nice!
Cornwall Wedding photography info on packages and pricing
Wedding photographer Cornwall Contact Info
Other wedding photography Cornwall services
* Baby & Child photography Cornwall
Wedding Packages in Cornwall : See wedding prices Cornwall
Cornwall wedding packages start at around £600.
Wedding Packages (Cornwall) can be tailored to your exact wedding requirements...for weddings in Cornwall you can pick a set half or full day wedding package, have a Cornish wedding package tailored to your needs or ask about my 'Last Minute' option for weddings in Cornwall.
Wedding Photography Budget :
With money tight people are cutting back on their Wedding budgets. Too often couples over-look their wedding photographer and the DJ/Band.
I offer a number of wedding photography payment plans, as well as offering wedding photography Cornwall vouchers for guests to purchase as gifts and a 'last minute' wedding photography packages that offers significant wedding photographer discounts is also available.
So don't cut out the wedding photographer and leave it to Uncle Derek! I've heard a number of horror stories regarding a family member left to take the wedding photographs.